Following The Money: This page is designed to help the public find out who’s funding their elected officials. The information shows their top donors over time across a variety of giving methods. The data comes from the Secretary of State’s database and IRS filings. You can search for an official through the search tool below.
The data was last updated Nov. 27, 2018, covering disclosures through Oct. 21, 2018.
99TH HOUSE DISTRICT (Isabella County and part of Midland County)
Current representative: Rep. Roger Hauck (R-Mt. Pleasant) is the current representative for the 99th District. It includes Isabella County and a portion of Midland County. Hauck was first elected to the Michigan House in November 2016, taking office in 2017. Hauck was previously a Union Township trustee. He and his brother own a small business building duplexes around the township, according to his campaign website.
According to House Republicans, Hauck is vice chair of the House Energy Policy Committee and a member of the Health Policy, Regulatory Reform and Local Government committees.
A look at the 99th House District is here.
Rep. Hauck raises money through a candidate committee, Committee to Elect Roger Hauck.
TALLY: Top Disclosed Donors To Hauck And Connected Committees From 2016 To The Present
1. House Republican Campaign Committee, $248,222
2. Vision for Victory, Kevin Cotter, $20,000
3. Chatfield Majority Fund, Lee Chatfield, $17,000
4. 4th District Republican Committee, $12,500
5. DeVos family, Amway, $12,000
6. Midland County Republican Committee, $10,000
7. Michigan Values Leadership Fund, Tom Leonard, $8,500
8. Realtors PAC of Michigan, $7,000
9. Business Leaders for Michigan PAC, $7,000
10. Michigan Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association PAC, $6,500
Top donors to Committee to Elect Roger Hauck for 2017-2018:
1. House Republican Campaign Committee, $47,409
2. Chatfield Majority Fund, Lee Chatfield, $17,000
3. Vision for Victory, Kevin Cotter, $9,500
4. Realtors PAC of Michigan, $7,000
5. Michigan Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association PAC, $6,500
6. Michigan Action Committee for Rural Electrification, $5,000
7. Compete Michigan, Mike Shirkey, $5,000
8. DeVos family, Amway, $5,000
9. Haworth family, Haworth Inc., $4,000
10. Auto Dealers of Michigan PAC, $3,750
11. CMS Energy Employees for Better Government, $3,500
Top donors to Committee to Elect Roger Hauck for 2016:
1. House Republican Campaign Committee, $200,813
2. Midland County Republican Committee, $10,000
3. 4th Congressional District Republican Committee, $10,000
4. Vision for Victory, Kevin Cotter, $10,000
5. Michigan Values Leadership Fund, Tom Leonard, $7,500
6. DeVos family, $7,000
7. Business Leaders for Michigan PAC, $5,000
8. Pettalia Preserving Majority Fund, Peter Pettalia, $5,000
9. Roger Hauck, $5,000
10. Michigan Farm Bureau PAC, $5,000
11. VerHeulen Leadership Fund, Rob VerHeulen, $4,500
Campaign finance reports can be found in the Michigan Secretary of State's campaign finance database. If you see an error in the above data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.